Since I don’t really have time for a full-fledged blog-post, and since it’s probably better for me not to ramble, (I might reveal things) here’s an abbreviated summary of my week, and my current life.
- Yes, my to do lists are ridiculous. But they keep me organized.
- Stepping back and looking at things from new perspectives. . .
- Color helps me make sense of things.
- Hello there, President Obama. Please help end genocide now.
- I’m a tea addict.
- Reading The Road now, then finishing Love in the Time of Cholera.
- I’m a new soul. (I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a thing ’bout how to give and take.)
- Confuzzled, as usual, in one aspect of things.
- Knocked most things off my to do lists except the Brown application. MUST FINISH.
- Julia Nunes can get stuck in your head even worse than I Found a Loophole.
- Decided once and for all: NO MATH next year.
- Quite glad I have a brain unlike most females on this planet.
- Balsamic vinegar can heal all wounds.
- I trip over chairs way more frequently than one should.
- New novel in the works. Now if I could just stop puking every time I read the old one…