I am feeling sort of uninspired in the field of blog-writing, and writing in general. Despite this, I had a very productive day! I hope that the rest of my summer pans out just as I have been dreaming it will…
Boring chronological recap:
- woke up, showered and threw on clothing of no purpose other than to not be naked.
- went downstairs and cleaned kitchen (which became unclean within an hour…oh well)
- grabbed book (To Be Real, a feminist anthology) and attempted to have cereal, but there was no milk.
- ate and read for a while
- cleaned Dining Room with Aidan
- went upstairs to find buzzing phone and overflowing inbox
- made several business-type phone calls to places that want to employ me
- did some more research about colleges, transfers and my possible majors
- talked to Andrew and found out some HPA stuff I could do
- spent some productive time organizing WWDD blogs
- finished this, went back downstairs and made SALAD with apples and berries and cheese crumbles and nuts, only to find CHUNKY balsamic vinegar. I didn’t even know that stuff could go bad….
- Ate the salad anyway (with the chunky balsamic) and read some more, finishing book.
- jumped on trampoline with Aidan and Carlo
- started new book (Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason) while stroking kitten
- ate dinner and then helped Aidan make brownies
- found out some more HPA work I should be doing BUT for now I will watch interesting Science Channel stuff and eat brownies
- AND then I will watch Doctor Who.